NetBeans OpenLaszlo Support
(for 日本人 click here)
How to learn OpenLaszlo using NetBeans is explained by this Video.
- Current Version: OL 4.1.1
- DING DONG (OL 4.2 ALPHA) early Aug, 2008 -- released and plugin is available from this site
- KRISPY KREME (OL 4.2 BETA) early Sept, 2008
- DUNKIN (OL 4.2) early Oct, 2008
Suitable IDE: NetBeans 6.x
- It is easy to deploy OpenLaszlo application to any application server such as Tomcat,GlassFish and so on.
- NetBeans 6.5 is now Beta version, download available from here.
- NetBeasn 6.5 is very fast to manipulate plugins than 6.1 and bundled GlassFish V3 light is very quick to run.
Current feature list:
Short term roadmap:
- Add support for OpenLaszlo as a web framework in the "New Web Application" wizard
- Provide OpenLaszlo-specific items for the XML editor palette
Long term roadmap:
- Provide a GUI builder built on top of the NetBeans Visual Library
- Provide productivity wizards for creating OpenLaszlo views integrated with a Java backend for regular business application functionality (CRUD/JPA, etc)